UNICRE Centre offers newly built research and teaching infrastructure, which significantly increases the potential space for education, science and research. Synergistic idea is direct and organizationally flexible interconnection of research and development activities with teaching in one unit.
We provide processes of research-development activities with emphasis on the cooperation of students, representatives of industry and educational institutions in the country and abroad. In UNICRE there is succesfuly growing area of international cooperation through the exchange of students with similarly focused universities and academic institutions in Finland, Spain, Sweden, Italy and Slovakia.
We are popularizing chemistry among young people in our region. We therefore cooperate with secondary schools, organize lectures, excursions and organize professional seminars for teachers.
We offer to students:
- Participation in national and international research programs
- Support within working on bachelor, master or doctoral theses
- Foreign work internships
- Interesting and independent work
- Professional growth and carrier
We offer to schools:
- Excursions, open days and presentations
- Study internships and professional experience in the Centre
- Mutual cooperation and expert collaboration in the field of research
- 23 modern laboratories
- 35 self-standing experimental units
- 2 lecture rooms
- Conference room
- Studying rooms