The 17th ICCS&T is being held for the first time in Central Europe in November 2019 in Krakow, a historical and academic centre and former capital of Poland. It is being jointly organised by AGH University of Science and Technology, the Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the IEA Clean Coal Centre, and supported by the Central Mining Institute (GIG) and the Institute for Chemical Processing of Coal.
The conference is being held at the Holiday Inn Krakow City Centre, which is located in the heart of the Krakow’s Old Town (www.hik.krakow.pl/en).
ICCS&T2019 will cover many topics including:
- coal geochemistry
- coal processing
- coal combustion
- coal pyrolysis and gasification
- gaseous and liquid chemicals
- low rank coals
- coke, coal tar, coal combustion products (CCP)
- High Efficiency Low Emission (HELE) technologies
- carbon dioxide capture, utilisation and storage
- fuel cells
- environmental issues