ORLEN UniCRE a.s. offers newly built research and teaching infrastructure, which significantly increases the potential space for education, science and research. Synergistic idea is direct and organizationally flexible interconnection of research and development activities with teaching in one unit.
We provide processes of research-development activities with emphasis on the cooperation of students, representatives of industry and educational institutions in the country and abroad. In ORLEN UniCRE a.s. there is succesfuly growing area of international cooperation through the exchange of students with similarly focused universities and academic institutions in Finland, Spain, Sweden, Italy and Slovakia.
We are popularizing chemistry among young people in our region. We therefore cooperate with secondary schools, organize lectures, excursions and organize professional seminars for teachers.
We offer to students:
- Secondary school students - expert assistance in the coursework preparation, student professional activity, project management for the Student Scientific Conference,
- University students - working as a research assistant, support for bachelor's, master's and doctoral theses,
- Participation in Unipetrol Foundation projects.
We offer to schools:
- Professional lectures,
- Laboratory exercises for selected students.
- 23 modern laboratories
- 35 self-standing experimental units
- 2 lecture rooms
- Conference room
- Studying rooms