- Evidence No.: CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/16_084/0010271
- Project Type: Grant / Subsidy
- Project Start Year: 2017
- Project End Year: 2020
- Grant Provider: Ministerstvo průmyslu a obchodu ČR
- Project Partners: Unipetrol výzkumně vzdělávací centrum, a.s., EPS biotechnology, s.r.o.
- UniCRE Project Leader: Jan Šafář
The aim of the project is research and development of industrial wastewater treatment technologies and development of multifunctional experimental facility for biological wastewater treatment based on biofilm module with simultaneous denitrification and desulfurization. The experimental facility will serve to validate the research results and to their transfer to real scale of Unipetrol RPA operating facility or other facilities of potential parties interested in developed technology and process optimization.
The research and development will focus on three main activities:
- Development of multifunctional experimental facility for industrial wastewater treatment
- Development of methodology of sulphur compounds complex determination in wastewater.
- Research and verification of pollutant removal technologies using biological oxidation of sulphur and autotrophic denitrification within the biofilm module.
THIS PROJECT IS CO-FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION FROM THE FUNDS OF THE REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND IN THE OPERATIONAL PROGRAMME OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION FOR COMPETITIVENESS UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND TRADE.