- Evidence No.: TF01000093
- Project Type: Grant / Subsidy
- Project Start Year: 2015
- Project End Year: 2017
- Grant Provider: Technologická agentura ČR
- Grant Recipient: Euro Support Manufacturing Czechia, s.r.o.
- Project Partners: Unipetrol výzkumně vzdělávací centrum, a.s.
- UniCRE Project Leader: Jan Horáček
The aim of the project, in direct connection to the activities of the foreign partner, who is developing a pyrolysis unit for local processing of waste biomass, is to develop an efficient and robust heterogeneous catalyst for integrated stabilization and upgrading of pyrolysis oil (i.e. bio-oil) that enables its direct utilization in diesel engines. The results of the project will be a functional sample of a catalyst whose activity will be experimentally verified on a pilot-scale unit of the foreign partner and which will extend the product portfolio of the main beneficiary after the project is finished.