Héctor de Paz Carmona, PhD.
Summary Institutes/universities attend and attending:
- University of La Laguna (ULL), Canary Islands, Spain.
- 2017 - PhD Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Summa cum Laude, International Mention.
- 2015 - B.Sc. In Industrial Chemical Engineering.
- 2013 - M. Sc. In Chemical Engineering Research.
- 2011 - B. Sc. In Chemical Engineering.
Your current job/employment/research:
- Junior Researcher at UniCRE
My topics are Biofuels, Heterogeneous catalysis, Hydrotreating, Industrial processes.
Research carried out at UniCRE:
- Wood-oil fractionation and characterization.
- Hydrotreating of triglycerides feedstocks from rendering plant/processing of data from test run in refinery.
Valuable skills and experience gained from working with UniCRE:
- Planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving